Bengal illegal coal mining case: ED provisionally attaches ...
· The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has provisionally attached immovable assets worth Rs 165.86 crore of Anup Majee, key accused in the West Bengal illegal coal mining case. The CBI has earlier questioned Rujuira Banerjee, wife of state CM Mamata Banerjee''s nephew Abhishek Banerjee, in this case. The CBI, which has also booked Majee, has alleged ...
GOCL Corporation bags orders worth Rs 286 crore from Coal ...
· GOCL Corporation along with IDL Explosives Ltd (IDLEL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, bagged orders from Coal India to supply Raydets, Electronic, and other Detonators and Cartridge Explosives for two years - from June 2021 to May 2023. The orders are worth an aggregate amount of Rs 286.63 crore, the company said.
Institutional buyers offer bids worth Rs 4,300 crore for ...
· The government is selling over 18.62 crore shares or 3 per cent in Coal India Ltd (CIL) at a floor price of Rs 266 apiece. If fully subscribed, it will fetch the government Rs 5,000 crore. "A Rs 5,000 crore successful OFS in this volatile and subdued market will help in uplifting investor sentiment in broader market," officials said.
Coal India approves share buyback worth Rs 1,050 crore ...
· Coal India approves share buyback worth Rs 1,050 crore; Coal India approves share buyback worth Rs 1,050 crore The government with 72.9 per cent shareholding in the company will at least get Rs 766 crore out of the proceeds, and the government''s share may increase in case private shareholders do not participate in the buyback programme.
Coal projects in india: Coal projects worth Rs 11,000 ...
· Concerned about coal projects worth over Rs 11,000 crore facing delays, the Centre has asked Coal India and NLC India Ltd to identify the reasons behind it and submit a report, an official said. Agencies Earlier this month, Coal Minister Piyush Goyal said the country faces no shortage of coal …
Online gaming industry to worth Rs 29,000 crore by FY25 ...
· The online gaming segment in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21 per cent over FY21-FY25 to reach a size of Rs 29,000 crore, according to a study released on Thursday by KPMG in India. In FY21, it was estimated at Rs 13,600 crore. Of the …
CoalMin targets projects worth Rs 41K-crore for asset ...
· The Union coal ministry, along with Coal India (CIL) and Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLCIL), will offer 60 projects worth Rs 41,042 crore for private investment, increasing the government''s national asset monetisation target to Rs 2.9 trillion.
By 2023-2024, Coal India Seeks To Set Up Rs. 5650 Crore ...
· Coal India is all set up to implement about 14 rooftops and also, ground-mounted solar power projects of 3,000 MW (3 GW) capacity worth Rs 5,650 crore by 2023-24 and this is quite a huge investment. There are many things that the company has taken into account and also, we can expect more and more in the future.
Is it worth buying Coal India at the current market price ...
Coal India Ltd. share price forecast The 18 reports from 6 analysts offering long term price targets for Coal India Ltd. have an average target of 175.75. The consensus estimate represents an upside of 4.40% from the last price of 151.10. Coal Ind...
Bamboo industry has potential to be worth Rs. 30,000 crore ...
· Union Minister of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Nitin Gadkari on Tuesday said, the bamboo industry has the potential to be worth Rs 30,000 crore. While addressing a virtual exhibition on bamboo technology, products, and services through video conferencing Gadkari said that the bamboo industry in India will be worth Rs 25 to 30 thousand ...
Coal India approves 32 mining projects worth Rs 47,300 ...
· In an effort to move towards one billion tonne coal production by 2023-24, state-run Coal India Ltd (CIL) has approved 32 mining projects in the current financial year till January, which may see investment to the tune of around Rs 47,300 crore. While 24 of the 32 are an expansion of the existing projects, the rest eight are new greenfield ...
Coal India to Invest Rs 26000 Crore for ...
· Coal India Limited (CIL) plans to invest Rs 26,550 crore for diversification and environmental hazard mitigation with an aim of achieving greater sustainability in operations. The mining major will seek diversification by creating a solar portfolio, setting up coal to liquid projects and surface coal gasification projects.
Coal India stake sale fetches Rs. 22,600 crore
· Coal India stake sale fetches Rs. 22,600 crore. This is also the biggest ever share sale by any private or public sector company in India and exceeds the previous record of over Rs. 15,000 crore ...
ED attaches assets worth Rs 72 crore of ...
· The Enforcement Directorate (ED) attached assets worth Rs 72 crore of private firm in two coal block cases. (Image for representation: PTI) The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has attached movable and immovable properties worth Rs 72 crore of a private firm in connection with coal block cases, officials said. The financial probe agency said Visa ...
Assets Worth Rs 165 Crore Attached In Illegal Coal Mining ...
· The Enforcement Directorate on Monday said it has attached assets worth over Rs 165 crore of Anup Majhi, the alleged mastermind of an illegal coal …
Bengal coal scam: ED attaches accused Anup Majhi''s ...
· Last Updated: 5th April, 2021 20:07 IST Bengal Coal Scam: ED Attaches Accused Anup Majhi''s Properties Worth Rs 165 Crores In a big setback to the Bengal coal scam accused Anup Majhi, ED has attached properties of Majhi to the tune of Rs 165.86 crore in the illegal coal mining case.
Coal India Limited Price vs Book Value, KeyMetrics, Pros ...
Coal India Limited 10 Years Price vs Book Value, Dividend Yield, Annualised Growth Rates, DCF, Graham, EPS Growth and PE Valuation prices and other key metrics.
Asset worth Rs 165 crore in illegal coal mining case in ...
Asset worth Rs 165 crore in illegal coal mining case in Bengal April 5, 2021 The central company mentioned in an announcement that the full worth of the connected belongings is Rs 165.86 crore.
CCL first off with coal infra projects worth Rs 1,200 crore
· The automation project for Magadh, which produces 20 million tonne of coal, is estimated to be worth Rs 600 crore. This is set to be bid out in the next few days.
MP to import coal worth Rs 574 crore | India News
· India News: Madhya Pradesh government has decided to import coal worth Rs 574 crore for its power plants.This decision comes at a time when the state has not been
India imported coal worth Rs 1.7 lakh cr in FY''19
· India imported 235.2 million tonne (MT) of coal in 2018-19 valued at Rs 1.7 lakh crore, Parliament was informed today. During 2017-18, the country imported 208.2 MT of the dry fuel valued at Rs 1.3 lakh crore, Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi said in a written reply to Lok Sabha. In 2016-17, the minister said, India imported 190.9 MT of coal valued at Rs 1 lakh crore…
Coal India approves share owner buyback worth Rs 1,050 crore
· The board of state-owned Coal India (CIL) on Monday approved to buy back 4,46,80,850 of its equity shares, or 0.72% of its total outstanding shares, at Rs 235 per share to raise Rs 1,050 crore ...
Coal India share rises 3% as firm to invest Rs 1.22 lakh ...
· Coal India share price rose 3% in trade today after government said the state-owned miner would pump in over Rs 1.22 lakh crore on projects related to coal evacuation, exploration and clean coal ...
Centre puts 90 of Coal India''s mining projects worth Rs ...
· NEW DELHI: The government has put 90 of Coal India''s nearly 150 greenfield and brownfield mining projects on the fast track, entailing an investment of around Rs 88,000 crore, in a bid to augment domestic coal supply quickly and ensure uninterrupted power, despite the cancellation of coal block allocations by the apex court.
Two Coal India arms to buyback shares worth Rs 1,978 crore
· Two Coal India arms to buyback shares worth Rs 1,978 crore - The share buyback will be at a price of Rs 23,171.89 per equity shares payable in cash.
Coal India approves 32 mining projects worth Rs 47,300 ...
· Coal India approves 32 mining projects worth Rs 47,300 crore this fiscal. In an effort to move towards one billion tonne coal production by 2023-24, state-run Coal India …
ED attaches assets worth Rs 165.86 crore owned key ...
· ED attached assets worth Rs 165.86 crore of illegal coal mining accused The agency is probing money laundering charges against Anup Majee New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has provisionally attached immovable assets to the tune of Rs 165.86 crore owned by Anup Majee who is accused in illegal coal mining case.
India imported coal worth Rs 1.7 lakh crore in FY19 ...
· India imported 235.2 million tonne (MT) of coal in 2018-19 valued at Rs 1.7 lakh crore, Parliament was informed on June 26. During 2017-18, the country imported
Coal India issues tenders worth Rs 4,970 crore
· September 28, 2020: Coal India (CIL) has issued two tenders with an aggregate amount of Rs 4,970 crore for construction of 135 km east-west rail corridor in Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh East West Railway (CEWRL), a special purpose vehicle (SPV), floated the tenders for the corridor from Gevra Road to Pendra Road.
Competition Commission imposes Rs. 591 crore fine on Coal ...
· The fair trade regulator Competition Commission of India (CCI) has imposed a penalty of Rs 591.01 crore upon Coal India Limited (CIL) after finding that CIL and its subsidiaries violated the ...
Coal India issues tenders worth Rs 4,970 crore
· September 28, 2020: Coal India (CIL) has issued two tenders with an aggregate amount of Rs 4,970 crore for construction of 135 km east-west rail corridor in Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh East West Railway (CEWRL), a special purpose …
Power Projects Worth Rs 36,000 Crore Stuck For Want Of Coal
· Power projects worth around Rs 36,150 crore and a generation capacity of 7,230 MW are stuck on account of coal shortage, Coal, Power and Renewable Energy …
Coal India to buy back 10.89 crore shares worth Rs 3,650 crore
· Coal India to buy back 10.89 crore shares worth Rs 3,650 crore - The buyback wil help the company generate cash for the government and help push the valuation for any divestment.
- old stone sharpening wheel
- minahasa newmont process plant
- mining equipment for sale in manisa turkey
- quarry plant from china manufacturer
- metal crushing net
- mining equipment p in japan
- triple roll coal crusher
- selling gold miner spiral wheel in south africa
- reed quartz mine
- tin sand ore beneficiation gold ore crusher
- list of mining minerals companies in malaysia
- stone crusher wire mess
- stone and crushers
- all copper is used as the metal taking advantage
- xufa machinery
- machinery for recycling solid waste
- rock crushers conveyors
- stone crusher
- stone crushers in ap
- physical properties of silica bricks standard ppt
- small hand gypsum mineral crusher for sell
- pengusaha industri pertambangan
- stone crusher plant korea
- jaw crusher machine stone crusher machine
- vacancies in tendele mining
- por le diesel engine jaw crusher used small por le jaw crusher
- supplier haiwang flotation cell gold ore flotation cell
- quarry sand videos
- rock crushers for sale in colorado
- rental stone crusher truck mobile di jakarta
- used modular crushing plants
- jual mesin pembuat serbuk batuan
- rare earth dailymotion